question about 1 line on 2 boxes on same house ip

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,498 times. The last Post () by leroy123.

• Hi I've given a line to my friend who says that he has it on 2 boxes in his home which is fine by me. in oscam.user tab it has a 2 on his line which means he is using it on 2 boxes but status tab has 2 lines showing same name user but 2 different ip addresses has he shared it to someone else or is this normal thanks in advance

• It looks like it
    in oscam config goto simple block (9th box down from the top and select "same ip" "same name" and "drop duplicate users" and make sure you put the peers dns addy in the users hostname on his user acc, 9th box down on user menu

• It looks like it
    in oscam config goto simple block (9th box down from the top and select "same ip" "same name" and "drop duplicate users" and make sure you put the peers dns addy in the users hostname on his user acc, 9th box down on user menu

Thanks mate

I've done that but in status tab there is still 2 users with same name but different ips address do I have to restart oscam to take affect ? What a d******d he is :50_002:

• You always need to restart oscam for any changes to take effect.

Just remove him, problem solved. He`s not a friend if he`s doing that without your consent..

will the setting monkified mentioned still work if a user is using the line on 2 boxes on same house ip or do i have to enter the script which you mentioned in one of my other threads on each account thanks

and yh av removed him he will probably beg me to put him back on he can jog on now:laugh:

if i just put cccreshare = 0 on a user account it will not let the user to share the line out of his home correct?

Edited 2 times, last by leroy123 ().

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!