Oscam trouble with Viasat Nordic issue. Canal Digital is working.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,485 times. The last Post () by tpmm.

• I am trying to get Oscam to work on my Vu+Duo2 with OpenPLI with both Canal Digital and Viasat.

The Canal Digital is working directly. But Viasat doesn't work at all.

When I go into the webinterface of oscam I get the following error on the viasat card: ERROR (no entitlements).
    The card works at once when I put it into my SD receiver.

I appreciate any help. I am a newbie on these parts here.

My config files are as follows

And this is what I get when I switch to a channel that should be decoded with my viasat card.

• I can't get it to work. Still says 0 entitlements on viasat card.

I read somewhere that I have to have the card in my sd receiver long enough for it to get new entitlements that are sd based and not from my old hd box. Any truth to that? And do anyone know how long that would be? like a few hours or a few days? Can I trigger viasat to send out new entitlements right away?
    (Have it in my sd box at the moment on tv3 or so to see if it will receive entitlements that might work.)

• You need to have the sd box ( not HD box!) register as the box you use on the viasat website. Then put card in your sd boc, and send update from viasat website. When card work in your sd box, try to put it in your dreambox and check the log.

Edited once, last by lordhagar: added something ().

• Try this oscam to your box, it is designed for Nordic card and works for your cards
    CD in lower reader and Viasat in upper reader. Enter boxid for Viasat.

Hi Friend,

I have VU Ultimo 4k running Openpli. I have original Canal Digital card that I would like to get to au with oscam-emu. I am struggling with the config files - can you possibly help me please. Thank You.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!