ecm really high just me connected?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 863 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• hi my ms are really high even if im only connected my self a day or 2 ago the oscam status au was always on the reader then when to active then hour later when back to on but after this im receiving really high ms and its glitching every few seconds thanks in advance

• Hi thanks for your reply can you tell me which oscam is stable and how to install it also I am talking about ecm on on user which is me alone shooting up-to 2000ms which is my box thanks

• well no because it sorted it self out then this is different as the reader au was active for an hour then on and after that having problems since :(
    im thinking of going back to cccam and oscam as you mentioned in another thread about L line in cccam which is stable if im right lol

So we can close the other thread out? if it sorted itself......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yes close that as that problem is no more but have this one thanks

Have read that there is a issue on UK in GER dvb-s on revisions above 10**** cant mind the rest
    dont know if its true or not but hey could answer you problem stay on the revision of oscam you install from the guide
    dont update and see if it stays stable enough for you , also if it sorts itself or you find a solution it is nice also to say so the folk who are ignoring you
    can see :)

sorry i cant mind the right rev number but it is posted on here as a question by someone have a look :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!