tuner conflict

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,034 times. The last Post () by jessiesat.

• Guys have a vu ultimo running bh 216. I ve 2 sat tuners, one cable tuner and a usb dvb-t tuner. Prob is the dvb c tuner and the dvb t tuner are conflicting. Anyway of sorting this. Also if i plug out, the sat tuners come up as nothing connected. But if I disconect the usb dvb t tuner, all other three work perfectly. i ve tried reflashing and all same issue .

• whats the tunesr used would be usfull info :)

on a side note check if your dvb-c is also a dvb-t hybrid tuner as a splitter will solve this if so with right
    configsim sure if its a dvb-c&t hybrid tuner as most are no adays :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• whats the tunesr used would be usfull info :)

on a side note check if your dvb-c is also a dvb-t hybrid tuner as a splitter will solve this if so with right
    configsim sure if its a dvb-c&t hybrid tuner as most are no adays :)

thanks for reply. 2 sat tuners on 28,2. One cable (vm ire) and one dvb t usb for Irish saorview from roof aerial. I have the cable feed into the dvb -c tuner and the terestrial cable into the dvb-t usb tuner. Tuner configs are right and box sees all 4 tuners

• Did you try installing drivers for the usb tuner from the image feeds? (it could be a driver conflict)
    Does your usb tuner function if you disable your onboard dvb-c tuner (tuner configuration- not configured)?
    I have come across dvb-t tuners being detected in the past, but not functioning (rtl2832 chipset , my cheapie ebay purchases) but rolling back the image to a previous kernel build has sometimes solved it, as the drivers haven't been compiled for the latest kernels although the image detects the tuner (not to say this is your issue though).

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!