800se original.

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 942 times. The last Post () by D800SE.

• Can I please have a simple instruction how to change my image from this 800se to the latest image good for iptv,right now its in ca problem but its not a problem you put it back on line,before it had an edge nemeses 3.0.

• I have four d800se and i checked a lot of images (really a lot). The best in my opinion is Open PLi you can download always the last daily image here (see Image/Firmware in the first row). I have an USB attached where i expand the memory using a script from this site and a lot of plugins etc. having always about 22-24 MB free. Usually i add IPTV Player, Kodidirect and some other but together with my list of IPTV channels and 3 satellites is always too much. Flashing an image take a few minutes, restoring my settings with E-channelizer and installing my plugins another few minutes. I use this image in receivers having A8P sim, Sim2 and Japhar and as i said in my opinion is the best. For ca problem i used in the past SUNRAY-Flashup (they are other versions) and a minimal image (in my case was an old Italysat 4.0). Good luck.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!