Query about Media Player

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,193 times. The last Post () by reamon.

• I have some audio books in MP3 format on a usb stick and quite often play them through my VU+ Duo using media player on the menu. I was just wondering is there any way to resume playing at the point I previously stopped at ? At the moment if I stop the player and later return, I always have to fast forward again to the point where I left off. I am using Vix image 2.2.100.
    Thanks in advance for any help or tips.

• I seem to be in a bit of bother now. I found the merlin music player and downloaded it, but couldn't seem to find it in the menu, so I thought maybe a reboot is necessary. However then I just kept getting a green screen with the spinning vix symbol. I then switched it off and left it for 20 minutes and now its just stuck on a red light and starting. I guess at this stage the only thing I can do now is to reflash the image.

• Thanks for that but I'm afraid I panicked a bit as the Ireland v Wales rugby match was about to start and I reflashed and have everything working again. Might try merlin again as I'd love to have a media player that would enable me to resume player from the point I left off.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!