Edision stuck inboot

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,765 times. The last Post () by redair.

• hi have u unzip , put only edison folder in to usb , have u wait and press boton on on the remote controle for start downloading ?

Also I have had the same problem and the decoder after I've switch off the power is brikked, don't work anymore, dead ...

What's happened to tou, have you resoved ?

Bye

• Sounds like a different problem to be honest.
    Did this happen after you tried to flash the receiver?
    If so, can you link to the image you tried?
    Have you checked your power supply/connections to make sure it's getting power?

• Sounds like a different problem to be honest.
    Did this happen after you tried to flash the receiver?
    If so, can you link to the image you tried?
    Have you checked your power supply/connections to make sure it's getting power?

Yes, it's happened during a flash of a backup image, taken on a forum that is flashed many time by many users.
    Oh i've checked many time the power supply, after that i take it to the vendor and he replaced it. My error , I think, is that I've switched off the decoder to reboot while the eprom have no image loaded. The display of decoder was black, no signal on tv... bricked . I think , I'll never flash my new os mini combo ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!