help with settings

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 702 times. The last Post () by superlarrson.

• alright guys just quick question a friend of mine has given me a line to test in my server i have oscam connected to cccam i only have this line for a week what would be the best settings for me to use oscam cccam to share this line and test this server cheers in advance

• its someone i know from another forum hes allowed me to reshare his line to test my server i am on cable and yes its a cline

- - - Updated - - -

ok i put line in cccam and it shows 2-7 and the strange thing is that its caid is 1702 i was under impression it should have been 1841 and the providder id is a mix up of letters numbers is it safe to test this line cheers

• cheers i put it on cccam on my server and it was showing hops 2-7 as i said will it work as the caid was 1702 i thought caid for cable was 1841 or is this not importaint cheers for replies

• Official Post

its someone i know from another forum hes allowed me to reshare his line to test my server i am on cable and yes its a cline

- - - Updated - - -

ok i put line in cccam and it shows 2-7 and the strange thing is that its caid is 1702 i was under impression it should have been 1841 and the providder id is a mix up of letters numbers is it safe to test this line cheers

Caid 1702 is sky germany, not virgin media.. If your friend told you he has a virgin media card, hes bluffing.. If all you are getting is hop 2 then your friend doesn`t even have this card, its only a share/virtual card.. You won`t be able to reshare it either, anyone on your server will be getting it as hop 3, which is unstable..

Why would you think its unsafe to test if you got the line from a friend ?

• Why would you think its unsafe to test if you got the line from a friend ????????????????????????

just for infos i have local card rom 1810 , i make n line here ok, then i have small server ccam not here i put my n line when i do test c line here is hops 1 . thats make sens so i give to my peers only c line with not reshare. is better for me give 2/3 lines c to one peer then c line with reshare.

• Why would you think its unsafe to test if you got the line from a friend ????????????????????????

just for infos i have local card rom 1810 , i make n line here ok, then i have small server ccam not here i put my n line when i do test c line here is hops 1 . thats make sens so i give to my peers only c line with not reshare. is better for me give 2/3 lines c to one peer then c line with reshare.

as i said mate hes actually someone from a forum he was just wanting to help me test my server but when i tested line in cccam the caid as you said is sky germany so it wont work here anyway or am i wrong cheers for all input

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!