Struggling to put my Nline on box.

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 719 times. The last Post () by dreamsatpro15.

• Hi , really struggling to put my Nline into my Zgemma, its probably something stupid but i've installed the latest Whooshbuild and everything looks okay but for some reason I can't get my line to go in using the instructions given. The line works because it worked on my old Openbox. I have opened the cccam.cfg file with notepad and put my line in (N:xxxxxxx 223** xxxxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 etc but nothing is recognised by the build. Any help please.

• Hi , really struggling to put my Nline into my Zgemma, its probably something stupid but i've installed the latest Whooshbuild and everything looks okay but for some reason I can't get my line to go in using the instructions given. The line works because it worked on my old Openbox. I have opened the cccam.cfg file with notepad and put my line in (N:xxxxxxx 223** xxxxxx xxxxxxx 01 02 etc but nothing is recognised by the build. Any help please.

if you need help installing the line in your box i can help you via teamviewer if need. your best using mgcamd 138 instead of cccam for a n line fyi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!