Dm500c

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,443 times. The last Post () by pieeater2015.

• Im struggling to get all the channels to scan,I have put the latest commando 15.e on the box.Then I set my location 40967 but this shows as preston,then the box scans,Then I run auto bouquets after that there are still lots of channels missing.I read something about a .xml file what can be ftp to the box what can find these missing channels but that was for a different image.Can anyone help fix this or recommend a better image for Dvb-c

• I do get bbc 1 but im struggling to get anymore channels than the ones I have from the first scan,I keep changing the net ids to ones that worked with my kryptview but this is not finding anymore.i have manually added net id frequency and symbol rate and it comes back with an error about not finding auto bouquets.Can I add a cable.xml file to commando image or do I need a new image.

• If you are working with a DM500c.... then this is the place to be....Home of the commando image m8 >>>>>>

HTML
    http://www.ukcvs.net/forum/forum.php
  • I know mate.the net id shows as preston but when i enter it manualy from the netid list for wigan it does not find it.i have a kryptview what will scan on the 2 preston net ids and the two knosley net ids and pull all the channels in.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• What about a different image and useing a cable.xml file.

- - - Updated - - -

I switched to open pli and used the cable.xml from commando,It gives a full scan but right at the end it says couldn't open servicefile - create/var/tuxbox/config/enigma!

• alsotry scanning without a spliter on your feed , failing that try a atenuator ie 50db atenuator in old days past some times your modem would cause issues on scanning and this is how it was bypassed on dbox days ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I flashed back to the latest commando and will pick up a 50 db attenuator.I had a 10 db fitted while scaning and also by direct feed gave no extra channels.I have noticed that when the box scans it starts at a higher frequency than the Kryptview

• I flashed back to the latest commando and will pick up a 50 db attenuator.I had a 10 db fitted while scaning and also by direct feed gave no extra channels.I have noticed that when the box scans it starts at a higher frequency than the Kryptview

hmm thats sounds not good, i dont know if you can set scan fregz in 500s as tbh its been a long long long time since i have played with DVB-C and dont have dvb-c to play with lolz sat only here now but i am and will be back on dvb-c soon enough ;) so i will be able to find out more then , it could be the tuner is faulty or having issues but i would have thought it would at least when scanning give the fregz/transponders on screen as failing to scan as it does with dvb-s on same image if i have time l8r or mora ill go in grab ma m8s 500s and see if there is options to manual scan im sure there will be somewhere to manual scan in choose the freg you want in hopefully this will sort the issue your experiencing between the 500s in krypt

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Probebly is a faulty tuner because commando is good on the sat side and there should be no reason it not work on the cable side,Plus its ocupied me all day messing around with it.

• Probebly is a faulty tuner because commando is good on the sat side and there should be no reason it not work on the cable side,Plus its ocupied me all day messing around with it.

i still think it would bring up the fregz/transponders on screen as trying to scan em m8 nah ? it does on sat side of same image and the image is the same as its for any 500s dvb-s or dvb-c but norm on the sat side it shows em as failing to conect or scan eh

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Must be a weak tuner because i get the same results.Thanks for the help and replys but time for a new toy i think.if anyone wants this DM500c to play with ill post it out if you pay postage.

• Must be a weak tuner because i get the same results.Thanks for the help and replys but time for a new toy i think.if anyone wants this DM500c to play with ill post it out if you pay postage.

ill take it let me know postage cpsts to scotland and il cover costs :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!