Zgemma H2S

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 876 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Good evening everyone.

This is my first post on here, although I have been a member for a while. I have been reading and trying to learn about Linux receivers. I have taken the plunge and have purchased a Zgemma H2S from the well known auction site.

It comes with a Vix image, which from what I can see from this forum, it is not the one to have. That problem is that it includes a 'gift' which works fine, and I would be loathed to tinker with it, as it were.

My query is regarding USALS. I want to tune-in to other satellites and I cannot, for the life of me, work out how or where to start. Can anyone out there point me in the right direction, please? Would appreciate any help that I can get with this!

PS: I have a motor which works fine with an old Technomate receiver.

Thank you!

That problem is that it includes a 'gift' which works fine, and I would be loathed to tinker with it, as it were.

As your in breach of rule 2, I'm going to close this.
    Please have a read of the rules (you've been here long enough after all not to have read them at this stage)
    Read the forum rules here.
    Thread closed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!