Help please on Oscam Wetek play

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,294 times. The last Post () by haguerra.

• Good afternoon
    I have a small , big problem with In pluguins / Powerboard / oscam have it activated and http // ip box oscam configured the clines as CCcam reader , it happens that every time you restart the box have to get back to the clines again. What am I doing wrong so do not memorize ? Already included in oscam.server and remains the same
    Please help me:stoned::06:

Edited 2 times, last by haguerra ().

• On wetek using pbnigma 5.3 I had similar problem and had to ftp the files using filezilla to etc/tuxbox/config-oscam as when trying to save files using web interface they would not save and survive reboot. Since using filezilla route everything has been ok

• Download and install Filezilla it is free. Open filezilla enter your ip of wetek and username and password. For pbnigma /powerboard image username=root password=powerboard. Once connected files on your pc appear in left hand window, files on wetek appear in right window. Find file you wish to edit and that is it really. I keep copies on my pc of oscam config files and transfer them to the folder on the wetek where oscam-config files are kept. Some versions of oscam do not automatically create a folder and you can create one yourself by right click in etc/tuxbox and make new folder called oscam_config then put your config files inside. You can find files on this forum for oscam config and edit to suit your details before copying them over. If you google search how to use filezilla ftp there are some videos on you tube

Edited once, last by 1999gtv ().

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Help please on Oscam Werek Plat” to “Help please on Oscam Wetek play”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!