OpenPLi-4.0-Ferrari sim-dm800se backup by intercepter

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 17,767 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• OpenPLi-4.0-Ferrari sim-dm800se backup by intercepter

This backup is based on OpenPli 4.0 by MastaG with GStreamer 1.9.0.1b

Changes:

- Latest gstreamer 1.9.0.1 snapshot based on recipes from christophecvr:
    * Proper fix for HLS segfault on stop
    * Re-enable the rtmp seeking and potential segfault fix
    * gstreamer1.0-libav is now built against system ffmpeg instead (this differs from chris recipes) *
    - FFMpeg updated to 3.0.2 and is now installed by default *
    - Backports to enigma2 for sh4 (mainly servicemp3.cpp related)
    - exteplayer3 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam *
    - gstplayer is now installed by default, thank you mx3L and samsamsam
    - Mediatomb is now in the feeds
    - MediaPlayer2 is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - SubsSupport (for MediaPlayer2) is now installed by default, thank you mx3L
    - No more russian tuxtxt
    - Its now possible to set the debug level again in the UI-settings menu, thank you christophecvr
    - Latest enigma2 changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - latest openpli-oe-core changes, thank you OpenPLi
    - ServiceApp, thank you mx3L !!!

* On the 64MB Dreambox models (DM800HD, DM800Se and DM500HD) there is not enough space to ship ffmpeg.
    This means that exteplayer3 and gstreamer1.0-libav arent installed as well because they depend on ffmpeg.

Backup includes plugins:

IPTV Player 127.00.03.00
    Mediaplayer2
    TsTube 1.2 by mfaraj57(best You Tube E2 plugin)
    Cams:CCcam (ver.2.1.3),OScam (ver.emu svn11213),OScam-CCcam
    SubsSupport downloader
    SubsSupport settings
    Skin Turbo-MOD by RAED
    Forecast Weather plugin
    Cronmanager
    Dvb time 0.4
    My motor settings from 75°E to 45°W

322.jpg

323.jpg

324.jpg

325.jpg

326.jpg

I deleted all unused language and wi-fi drivers bacause there is not enough space on flash,but this
    package include all files and instruction.

Please read instruction before flash box!!!

• Hi, intercepter.

I do this backup and box HD 800 se ferrari clone works fine, except I cant install ffmpeg and when I try to use explayer3 for iptv playback image come out with errors and dont play. Some errors occured like "explayer3 isnt installed ok". I do all cache and tmp files and record files od my hdd. Plugins and software is on USB.

I can use IPTV with gstplayer. opkg update install && etc, etc... do not work. I tryed so many things, I found new feed linkz and change urls in opkg dir, but still nothing. I have 14 MB of free flash and ready to install proper ffmmpeg for extplay playback in iptv plugin...

Thanks.

• Hi,Merry Chirstmas! i'm a new user! ask question for expert user: have an old pingtech 800se with ferrari sim,this image working in my decoder?

• This nice OpenPLi-4.0-Ferrari sim-dm800se backup by intercepter estar firm i have installd on my box this firmware file is too big 60.5mb if i update firmware after installd box startup but not working and one more things if i change language to english but working not anyware

• Really Awesome Image, Thanks for your effort. One problem I cant turn off subtitles. I have tried a variety of settings in the "Auto Lang selection menu" but to no avail. Normally I would go yellow button Audio menu but its replaced by SubsSupport settings.

Any Idea where I can disable Subs ?

• works great ... except Subssubtitle ... and above mentioned yellow button=audio option ... solved by hotkey !

DM800hd se clone
    ferrari sim (ccd87)

Edited 4 times, last by vladimir1 ().

• Here the only openpli image available for DM800HDse,

Code
    https://www.openpli.org/download/dreambox/DM800+SE

But that's Kernel 3.2, and Ferrari never had drivers for Kernel 3.2, only Kernel 2.6...

It's time to upgrade to Japhar ;o), that does Ferrari images AND Japhar images,

Japhar Sim :

Code
    https://jam3.japhar.com/japhar/index.php/product/japhar-dm800se/

Emo

• Is this image for SSL 84 or 87 ?

Is there any other OpenPli for 800 HD SE Ferrari except OpenPli 7 RC?

there is some hard selling and pathetic product placement.

my recommendation would be to add few euros and buy a new box.

• Trying to sell a new cheap box then that will last how long, maximum 2 years before it falls in pieces instead of 8 years for the good old DM boxes... I definitely know what I would choose again, cheap is always too expensive (sarcastic against pathetic try to sell useless cheap new boxes)... as well as wasting earth ressources with useless new hardware when old is just still perfect to use... shame on you polluting earth just for making more money...

Emo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!