Amiko a3 stuck on boot

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,545 times. The last Post () by mersi.

• My box is stuck on boot. I have tried all the usual like disconnecting the power for 10 mins etc to no avail.
    Can anyone help me? thanks in advance

• Hi there,

Have you tried using the SD recovery card method, I know this can be quite successful with this issue from receivers I have been using myself and for friends. :)

Give me a shout if you still need some help with this going through some old threads and helping with my little wisdom where I can lol :)

- Miss Peanut

• Buona sera spGood evening I hope to be in the right place, sorry i have an APPO Amiko stuck on boot i tried to do the recovery but nothing to do now and stayed on recovery and does not go there are some firmware around that can help me?

Spero di essere nel posto giusto, scusate ho un APPO Amiko bloccato sul boot ho provato a fare il recovery ma niente da fare ora e rimasto su recovery e non va avanti ci sono qualche firmware in giro che mi possa aiutare?

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!