BH and network disconnecting

• Hi
    i've put on the BH modded by MasterG the problem i have and have always had with these BlackHole images on many different make of boxes, what is happening and has always happen is that the nameserver ip keeps getting reset to default all zero's, especially on reboots.

on this occasion i have setup the network via the menu>sytem>wireless LAN setup option the other alternative the original way just keeps asking for the lan plugin to be installed.

anyways this other option i'm trying lets me set it up but as i say i'm back to the same old same old keep getting disconnected because of the nameserver problem.

who knows how to sort this out.

regards: canthackit

just to add i dont ever have any of these problems with any other image on any box, so here i sit waiting patiently for someone to answer.:good morning1:

judging by the lack of interest on this this subject am i then the only victim?
    surely there must be another sufferer!

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!