Hi folks I have a S3750CHD just some noob questions

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,976 times. The last Post () by fivetide.

• Hi, I bought a S3750CHD and on Icecrypt the S3750CHD has the same spec as the S3700 well I'm assuming the load out/platform is the same, . So before I start trying to install Spark images , do you think that the S3700 plugins images etc will work with the 3750 ?
    I have box fully running attached to a NAS drive, and I have a 16 gig USB drive ready for flashing stuff.
    When it says dual boot does this mean I can either boot to the Spark image and recover Using the E2 OS or am I confused and old ?
    And if the answer is yes where do I begin ?

Many thanks

• im sure its the same as a alien2 spark7162 to anything that works on the A2 should work on the icecrypt

Thanks Im going to try an image to see, dont know which one lol but I'm going to at least try and get IPTV to start with

- - - Updated - - -

In all honesty the Icecrypt's are a bit of a joke well at least this one is, I have tried booting it to E2 using the 3700 walkthrough.. that didn't work, I'm still waiting from last week from an email I sent the customers service dpt on how to boot into E2 still not heard from them and the manual just says based on Linux lol So its defiantly going back to CPC tomorrow and I'll find a box with a good track record and plenty of support.

• Thanks for your help Paul , but I installed kodi on my the PC I have attached to my TV and within a 20 mins I had lots of channels playing in HD that I normally wouldn't be able to view. I think I'll return the receiver and upgrade the PC. you can add a sat tuner to Kodi and PVR functions and reading in the recommended hardware part of the forums it looks like kodi is used but hundreds of thousands of people and will probably will be easier to find answers to.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!