Which is best box for Kodi?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,085 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• Hi everyone,
    need a little help and opinions on which would be the best box to run Kodi on for my TV.
    I have a mars box and it runs ok but i would like one that runs smooth as you can get. Any advice would be much appriciated. Budget would be up to around £100.

Thanks in advance.

• i have wetek play , mars hd , firestick , fire tv Kodi on every device i use tablet windps , linux ect ect

fire stick is ok for kodi but hey there banning kodi apps on it and wont be to long before they inplament some
    algarythim to wipe yer device if its sideloaded (my thoughts they already banned kodi)

wetek works OK with LibreElec installed about 79% off kodi apps will work once installed ect etc
    the LIVE TV integration is good , but against Mars thats where it STOPS mars is faster than wetek at most things
    and if you use DROID on wetek its same crap EPG NOW AND NEXT as mars is , what are you wanting to be able to do
    whats your end goal ? , i set my Mars to boot right into KODI and access the live tv via apps ,android apps , mars tv

fireTV is much better than firestick more ram faster CPU ect etc but i se the BANN on KODI will bite back at end users
    at some point , and if your thinking of streaming DVB-S/C from a E2 device to KODI via PVR then firestick just not got enough
    memory to be workable 100% it will glitch but FIRETV dont it runs sweet as a nut , when stream from E2 device either VU DUO or WETEK E2 OpenAtv ,

but if you gave what you wanna be able do with new device and what you DO NOT LIKE ABOUT MARS ! rthen it will help anyone give yah
    what they think is a good option :)

i have seen the new U4 stb specs and it looks good , but i cant tell yah how the EPG is i do know it does have TVHeadend PVR for LIVETV
    so one would assume the EPG will be working a OK , im sure Tony has one, and its a upgrade from MARS with better spec .

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!