Newbie with a DM518 S

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,648 times. The last Post () by wozbwfc.

• Okay, so I have just got one of these and I have flashed it used Dreamup and then after setting up on the tv I ran Filezilla and inserted my newcamd list with my test line on it. My problem is that I get my FTA and I can see the other Sly channels along with their signal strengths but I am not getting them. By the way I used Gemini 470. Someone please point me in the right post direction or give me a hand please. Cheers:baffle::tire:

• have you setup for share if so are you shareing with someone sounds like you need a working c line pal

I have two c-lines to chose from, one of which is a test line (tried to contact the guy I got the main line from but I get no answer to emails, plus nothing from his website either)

• I have two c-lines to chose from, one of which is a test line (tried to contact the guy I got the main line from but I get no answer to emails, plus nothing from his website either)

One of many reasons why you shouldn't use a payserver - while you are here - have a look around and you will find you don't need to use them :choler:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• are you paying for c line pal ???

Yep, being a newb I didn't know better so I paid for a year up front:choler:

are you useing cs studio to look at what he is giving you

Where can I get CS Studio from, tried one link but it was on Megaupload and of course, they've gone now

One of many reasons why you shouldn't use a payserver - while you are here - have a look around and you will find you don't need to use them :choler:

Best start looking around the forum a bit then so I can find a goodun

• cheers gaz was looking round forum and reading stuff.

everything you need is on this forum pal !! become a vip and you get live support wich is good with being a newbie that what i did couple wks back and best thing i did pal . and musogeek is right to i hope he gets back in touch with you or you get a refund but dont hold your breath:22_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!