dm800 se clone box

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,324 times. The last Post () by ale-uk.

• Hello guys!

I have a dm800se clone which is giving me a headache.
    i will list the issue and hope someone can point me out the problem to get it sorted.

recently flashed the box with latest black hole (open atv) image, all settings done as per normal, but i cant see the channels working at all (no image), FTA etc...
    signal is fine.

what could be the problem guys?
    i have others dreambox and i've never seen this problem before!!

hope i get a solution in here! thanks in advance.

• Hi mate
    ive tried both images
    no, i did not scan , i always use seetings from vhaniball , but i will give it a scan to see what happens.
    cheers for now!

• Hello again

tuner is set up for 4 satellites , ABDC.
    the box is running again for now , i believe its a poor quality or i am the problem lol !! but ftp is not working at the minute. ip is correct but i wont connect!!
    chees for guys , top forum!!!:uefa:

• mine is setup like this
    mode -simple
    diseqc ABDC

its is fine now, first issue is now sorted , from now i just cannot connect the box via DCC !!! restarted network and the box but cant get it connected!!

• good morning ,wat is message on dcc , try different version ,witch windows u use ? delette alls dcc unziped ,restart your pc , unzip dcc when you connect should windows ask permission.

basic password is dreambox . if stuk on cheking network but the 2 green lite on in botom you can ftp . scan with dcc to find ip box and accept . hope you solted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!