Blade 7000 Pin Code Problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,473 times. The last Post () by stevkkk.

• i got a blade i want to put my own sever on the box i press 9991 the sever list comes up wheni press ok to edit the clines it asks fro another pin i have treid the following one 1111 0000 9991 8257 8275 they dont work some help would be great thanks steve

• I had the same problem on my old 7000 i think some one in my house set up a extra password on the box the only way to remove all pin codes is to do a factory reset

To reset the box to its factory default state do the following: With the box turned off hold the MENU button down on the front panel. Power the box up while still holding the menu button down. You will now see the Engineer Boot Menu. Select Option 4 to perform a factory reset on the box. PLEASE NOTE: This will erase all user settings on the box and return it to its factory state.

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

• i they said that at the shop where i got it from i think they put the pin on and they cant remember what i was cos i phoned 3 times and they dont work dont really want to do a factory reset cos i got a motorised dish i seen o some website that you can do a backup the box and put the latest firmware to remove then pin but i do a backup with i lost all the clines cheeers steve

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!