OpenPLi 4.0 v19 by MastaG with IPTV (1300+ FREE IPTV Channels) June 2016 Jpahar Sim

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,920 times. The last Post () by tatanka100.

• OpenPLi 4.0 v19 by MastaG with IPTV (1300+ FREE IPTV Channels) June 2016 Jpahar Sim

Latest GStreamer 1.9.0.1 for Japhar NC3 SuperSim3

- Some Dreambox remotes may behave very sensitive.
    This causes button presses to register multiple times instead of just once.
    As a workaround you can adjust the key interval:
    Go to: Menu - System - Input devices - dreambox remote control (native).
    Set "Change repeat and delay settings" to yes
    Set "Interval between keys when repeating:" to 200ms or 300ms.
    Press green button (OK)
    Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well.

- DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster.

Flash extender for DM800, DM800Se and DM500HD:
    Since these receiver only feature 64MB of internal flash space, I ve been unable to ship all packages.
    ffmpeg, exteplayer3, gst1.0-libav, mediaplayer2, iptv player, subssupport etc.. are missing due to insufficient space.
    That s why I ve created a simple PPanel script for moving the entire internal flash to an external storage device such as internal hdd or usb disk.
    The PPanel will also install all the missing packages for you.

See the image below

However please note that:
    - It will format your storage device thus deleting everything.
    - It s not compatible with other flash-extenders such as barry alen, multiboot etc...
    - You ll need a working internet connection when running the PPanel or else it cannot install the missing packages.
    - You need to patient! As the script runs you ll only see a black screen which an take up to 15 minutes depending on the size/speed of your storage device and your internet connection.

You can find it under Blue Panel -> PPanels

Code
    https://mega.nz/#!nVhQnZYZ!H56CtR356FiFOmM5KesFiSdWv1qTcJemhCY96V53JME
  • Hi!
    First, sorry for my poor english ;)
    Is this possible to make image for ferrari sim with ssl88f, or separate plugin to extend flash memory for older image? Of course for DM800HD. :)
    Best regards!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!