bootloader

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,871 times. The last Post () by peter.721970.

• hi guys /gals . just for some information . I have a genuine vu solo and as this box wont look at latest vix image . just wondering if I need latest bootloader for it . this box is about 4/ 5 years old and still works great . tried an old vix image . ok .but no abm etc . so then flashed various up to date vix image . no joy .. tried an old blackhole image . worked ok but not my cup of tea .. so if anyone can shed some light on subject of bootloader .and where to find one for this box . I would be greatfull .. thanx for any replies ,jtsm

• The CFE image of Vu+ Solo is updated.

The main difference from the old one is supporting the large size image more than 48MB.

Please see the detailed explanation of update as below.

1. Unzip the solo_cfe_2.0_usb.zip to USB stick. (There should be /vuplus/solo/cfe_cfe_auto.bin)
    2. Insert USB stick into the USB port of solo and power on the box.
    3.It takes just a few secs to update.
    4. If solo's front led blinks continuously, restart box.
    6.To proceed with image update, you should delete the cfe_cfe_auto.bin at /vuplus/solo in USB stick once bootloader update is finished.

http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…ad.php/11143-cfe_solo-2-0

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!