XTREND et8500

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 977 times. The last Post () by bn2soldier.

• I honestly dont know if im posting this in correct place but im sure Mods will move it if not
    Although i own many boxes i still like to play with a new toy now and then and it keeps a old guy like me sane lol and WOS latest offer had me begging my missus lol and promising to do all household chores lol
    Another box arrived the very next day after ordering as usual WOS take some beating for there service but the price of the et8500 is unbeatable and with the help of the linuxsat new panel which im totally impressed with the box was set up in minutes
    To say im impressed with the box is a understatement and it is a gift at the price although i got 3 tuners and a hdd fitted it was still cheap at £234 delivered compared to other boxes i had considered
    For anyone thinking of buying one of these i believe xtrend to be totally reliable and have never had one let me down i hope this helps someone decide

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Just ordered one myself... cant wait to see how they are! normally i use VU or zgemma etc etc but never used xtrend before

Thanks for the Positive!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!