CCCam Help

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 773 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Have purchased c Line from a friend the line works ok but channels keep freezing I have Zgemma h2s and internet is very fast slowest speed over 2 days monitoring was 58mbps Channels seem to freeze the most after 8pm at night contacted the friend I bought the line from and he basically said it was my internet but I think its his server but am not sure any help would be appreciated as to why it freezes and any help in fixing it if possible

My Daily routine with the box involves rebooting internet and box every day before I use it when I stopped doing this the freezing gets worse

Thanks for listening hope you guys can help with this :)

• Hello bud,

You have been a member here from October 2015 and should have by now read the forum rules..... you would know from reading them that we do not offer support to members who use payservers which is what your "friend" is running... a friend would not charge you for a c line.

Your friend has probably overloaded his server with paying customers and you are now experiencing what happens when this is the case... glitching & breakup etc. Of course the person running the payserver is going to deny this and say that it is a fault at your end.

You have learned the hard way unfortunately... only hope your friend does refunds!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!