french encrypted services

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 572 times. The last Post () by fatbob46.

• a friend has a receiver they use for seeing french services - they told me it's all been fine for over 6 months they are card sharing they are still accessing other providers so their receiver the connection to the server must be working - but the french encrypted services have disappeared - they scanned the satellite (19.2 east) to make sure they had the channels stored correctly they can receive other FTA and encrypted services on this satellite but not (now) the french providers - I believe this has to be because of a change in the encryption but I'm looking for confirmation - my friend has his own official system which he uses but I don't know the details so he's using a VU+ SOLO 4K running vix and OSCAM as a backup

• Yes, they have changed the encryption for most French channels, even the TNT channels recently, thanks to the Euro 2016, football, spoiling it for everyone as usual.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!