how to get cccam on openatv

• Hi All,

This might be a duplicate thread, if so then sorry. Im sure I posted it last night but cant find it.

I have a Zgemma Star 2S running openATV and I am trying to get cccam onto it, I know that openATV doesn't support cccam anymore and that I have to do it via TSpanel. I wasn't able to find it under addon extensions, I was only able to find the latest version for enigma2 ( I am assuming that that is another system like openATV and not the ones who make TSpanel??).

I managed to use DCC and copy the ipk file onto the box and then install it using the green button. After restarting i then got an error when trying to run it though (can try to recreate if you need the error message)

can anyone point me in direction or help with a how to guide on where to get the latest tspanel and how to install it onto my box??

i have read a few forums now and they all seem to relate to either another box, different system or are years old.

many thanks

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!