installing CCCam onto openATV

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,439 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• Hi All,

I have a Zgemma Star 2S running openATV that I am trying to add a cline to, I know from reading the forums that openATV no longer supports CCCam and that I need to install TSpanel in order to get CCCam.

I couldn't find TSpanel in the extensions to install it but I managed to download it after a quick google search, but I think it was for enigma2 (I assume that is a system like openATV and not the makers of TSpanel??). I used DCC to to copy the file over and then used the green button on the remote to install it.
    After I rebooted the box I got a error message when trying to run TSpanel (error in line or something but can regenerate it again if needed).

can anyone give me a step-by-step guide on how to get and install tspanel with cccam or point me in direction if this is already done. I have read many forums but they all seem to be years old or refer to other systems / extensions.

regards,

• look in zgemma section , and look in the E2 plugin section for what E2 plugins yah want linuxsat plugin will do all you wish to im sure ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I managed to download CCCam from the notifications but wasn't able to input my cline data, so I used DCC to ftp in the box and managed to edit the config file to include my cline data but going by the forums it is meant to be stored in the ETC folder, just now it is in /var/keys. should this work or am I missing something?

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!