Debian 6 oscam server with smargo No active entitlements found

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,783 times. The last Post () by nosoup4u.

• hello
    Hawe i install debian oscam 6
    oscam 1.20
    The problem is that we will not read the card?
    if anyone knows what the problem is
    I would appreciate help
    thank you

• hi,

answer is in your first post

Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0403:6001 Future Technology Devices International, Ltd FT232 USB-Serial (UART) IC
    iProduct 2 Smartreader plus
    iSerial 3

• replace your reader with this

• for the feedback about "No active entitlements found"

the problem was brltty package, had to remove it (and reboot) so oscam can use the smartreader and read card correctly.

• for the feedback about "No active entitlements found"

the problem was brltty package, had to remove it (and reboot) so oscam can use the smartreader and read card correctly.

Yes i@ve heard of this problem ! in fact i removed britty package from my last debian distro !

How did you go about removing the britty package m8 ?joint10

apt-get remove britty ?

should appear in Red on start up marked as failed right ?

CHeers

:rikjaard1:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yes, apt-get remove brltty

dont know about the red thing on startup as i didn't see the sat123's debian serveur boot up

maybe there is some "cleaner" way to remove it... but for now, it works!:ops:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!