Major firmware update to latest SDK

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,500 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• It does not matter Android. Kodi, IPTV, Youtube etc. of no importance to me.
    I want a smooth receiver.
    I know them all Vigica by c70s-c60s-c90s-100s, Venz K1-K1 plus, M8, . all very bad.
    U4 quad as a satellite receiver : a thousand times worse than all of them.
    Even worse than Android Philips TVs. :-)
    Hisilicon was a pity the CPU.
    Any Android or u4 quad, TV BOX OK. but NEVER a Satellite Receiver.

• well i have it working well as a sat stb within kodi live tv all favs set for only 1 sat 28.2
    as for the droid side not fully tested as for what i would use for mainly retro gaming and few other things
    not fully played about yet spent my time sorting kodi out for live tv as thats what most on here would use for
    but im sure with enough patience and finding right workable apps for system it should be fine for my use to

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• i have loaded again via usb and through the menu, and as soon as i set ugoos android launcher as my default, the box rebooted itself, went to "updat" on box, and deleted all my apps..

this is 2nd time I have to re-load old firmware, just FYI, i have to go back to old firmware now

• i have loaded again via usb and through the menu, and as soon as i set ugoos android launcher as my default, the box rebooted itself, went to "updat" on box, and deleted all my apps..

this is 2nd time I have to re-load old firmware, just FYI, i have to go back to old firmware now

i loaded the 04,03 Fw and have rooted it and updated sorted kodi and loaded a list , i will be posting a guide / files to do same as i have done
    i have just to reset the Q4 and reinstall to ensure the backups are working a ok
    i am updated to l8st FW and am running smoothly here from my start point so the backups will be l8st FW to ;)

i will hopefully get it done this weekend all files are uploaded to my dropbox and just been busy with other projects i have :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!