ncamd server port issue ariva 120

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 738 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi im running 2.18B8 firmware on a 120 combo box.

I was using an nline for the past year with no problems but have changed to a new supplier. His port number is only 4 digits and is written as 05371. The ariva seems unable to accept this as I enter 0 , then 5 the 0 disappears and the port only shows as 5371 (which is obviously the same number but it seems like the field WANTS a 5 digit code.

The server details work perfectly on a zgemma 2 box so it does seem to be something either im doing wrong or a kink in the software that wont take the port as written.

Is it possible to FTP the newcamd.list to the ariva?

Thanks,
    Ace

• An old piece of kit now which is not supported anymore with patched firmware (as far a I know).
    You maybe at a loss with it / your current supplier (if it cannot accept a 4 digit port number)

Is it possible to FTP the newcamd.list to the ariva?

No, but you can enter into the "module" (line settings) by typing the receivers ip into a browser (firefox works quite well) and editing them from there.
    Please though, read the rules (pay particular attention to rule 2)
    http://linuxsat-support.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
    I'm going to close this now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!