Bit of help please

• Right, i'm a bit of a newbie with all this. Firstly, i was blown away at the scale of this site, its mostly just a blur to me, but having had a quick flick through, this site is super impressive. I've put this post here, as I wasn't sure exactly where else to put it.

I'm currently using a Droidbox t8 and use kodi for streaming, it seems pretty good, has the odd crash but that may be down to not clearing the cache frequently enough. My main worry is that the box itself gets really hot and may be using an awful lot of its power to perform. I currently pay for a monthly subscription, which gives me all UK and some International tv, including sports etc. I also use an EPG to give it the 'real' look.

Basically I want another unit, purely devoted to media/tv streaming. It doesnt need to have apps like other android boxes, as i just dont use them, just Kodi.
    I don't currently have a satelite dish fitted, but i would consider it if that were to be my best option.

Budget of around £150

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!