Newbie needs help

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 506 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi is it possible to load black hole onto my solo 4K but keep all the "settings??" For oscam. Its currently running openvix but I'm finding it very slow in accessing and scrolling through the menus. The box was bought second hand so I have no info regards the services oscam offers. I'm fairly new to all this so please be patient with me as I haven't got a vast amount of knowledge about the ins and outs
    Thanks

• Yes it is possible to flash your solo 4K with the Blackhole image.... you can find the latest image here: Thread: Black Hole 3.0.2 Vu+ Solo4K

To backup your oscam configs (settings) you will need to use a FTP program like filezilla for example to FTP into the box and navigate to etc/tuxbox/config it's the folder named config that contains all your oscam files. Download this folder to your pc or laptop before you flash the reciever with a new image because once you do that all settings that are not backed up will be wiped.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!