need help installing oscam on VU+ solo 4k black hole image

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,614 times. The last Post () by jap55.

• ive just installed bh image on my 4k and im finding it difficult to install oscam softcam file i installed the wrong soft cam file and now i cant delete it to install correct one .i manually installed 3 oscam ipk files but i can ony find one .i also manually installed linuxsat plugin but i cant find that either after rebothing ive done it easy with other images but finding bh difficult

• ive just installed bh image on my 4k and im finding it difficult to install oscam softcam file i installed the wrong soft cam file and now i cant delete it to install correct one .i manually installed 3 oscam ipk files but i can ony find one .i also manually installed linuxsat plugin but i cant find that either after rebothing ive done it easy with other images but finding bh difficult

lLnuxatPanel 1.3 solo4k

TeamViewer 11 podaj login i hasło

Klon Vu + Duo_Dm80se i Vu + solo 4k & Vu + Ultimo 4k

• Official Post

ive just installed bh image on my 4k and im finding it difficult to install oscam softcam file i installed the wrong soft cam file and now i cant delete it to install correct one .i manually installed 3 oscam ipk files but i can ony find one .i also manually installed linuxsat plugin but i cant find that either after rebothing ive done it easy with other images but finding bh difficult

If you have installed the panel properly you will find it in the plugins menu, press green button or menu then plugins.

I have attached the correct OSCam for BH image..

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “need help installing oscam on solo 4k blackhole image” to “need help installing oscam on VU+ solo 4k black hole image”.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!