cccam problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 401 times. The last Post () by superlarrson.

• hi having some issues with cccam i tried to remove it and install 2.1.4 but had no luck i used the killall -9 command and it stopped cccam now after restarting pc commands in terminal i cant get it to start up any ideas just getting nothing on webif page

- - - Updated - - -

i hope someone can help i have reinstalled oscam/cccam everything went fine after restart oscam runs fine but cccam dosent no webif

• Official Post

Link the guide you followed for installing oscam+CCcam.. Once we know where everything is located we can suggest what to try next..

Only CCcam 2.1.3 and below works along side oscam and the 256 trick.. Other versions above 2.1.3 will show your card to peers as HOP 10, not local HOP 1..

Why not just use oscam alone, its much more stable.

• Try a manual cccam restart to see if it runs.

sudo CCcam.x86_64 -b

Change in red to whatever your cccam binary name is.
    You'll find the exact name in /usr/local/bin.

- - - Updated - - -

Also check if your using the right port to see cccam web info:
    Default port on that installation package is 16001 so:

ip of server:16001

(unless you've changed it)

• hi just a update to my problem it seemed to solve itself after hours of messing about but i took master g advice im just using oscam now not sure if ok to do this but if not allowed il open a new thread i have a zgemma box connected to my server but it keeps dropping connection i think its a problem with vm internet as a few other friends have experienced same issues is there any extra things that need done to avoid this as i did have to setup a vpn as they blocked alot of sites cheers in advance and thanks for all advice yesterday

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!