oscam VideoGuard Unknown Card

There are 28 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,707 times. The last Post () by clarck1.

• again thank you master g :D

- - - Updated - - -

family member turned there box on today and getting offline? was working fine yesterday.. any ideas? thanks

• oscam is running with no errors in log, when i type my hostname followed by :8888 it takes me to my oscam page, sorry im abit of a noob with all this
    how do i no if my ip address has changed etc?

- - - Updated - - -

Oscam is running... No errors in log.... used portchecktool to check my port and says its open but still offline? any help

- - - Updated - - -

Its working now, dont no what went wrong all i did to fix was redo the port forwarding on my router. will i have this problem again tomorrow?

• hello everyone,

may i know how can i check my box id and put on oscam? coz i got 16 digit box id not 8 digit. sory for broken english. tq

• Official Post

hello everyone,

may i know how can i check my box id and put on oscam? coz i got 16 digit box id not 8 digit. sory for broken english. tq

Which card are you using ?

Convert the serial number from beneath the official decoder into an 8 digit boxid..

Use these tools to convert the boxkey => Dreambox Config Creator] or CCcam BoxKey Generator..

• hello master G can you help me do card sharing of a verimatrix card

totally new to this

have a card reader TBS3102 5 Crystal Phoenix Card Reader however no software came with it.
    this is all i have , can you help me to set it up and to st up my card server please?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!