help with oscam

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,769 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi members i'm running cccam on my dm800 as a server and have a server who has boxnation and says its working on another box he has oscam installed .
    my question is do i need to install oscam and if i do can i merge the to too work together
    thanks in advance guys

• You do need to be using Oscam to get Boxnation, and it isn't as hard as you might think getting Oscam set up as a server, while making sure that only the lines where Boxnation is working are serving the requests. Oscam isn't great as a server because it does things it shouldn't and will probably annoy your peers, unless you are only sharing local cards and not hops. One way to go about it is to set up a dedicated CCcam server on a PC and then use the line where Boxnation works on Oscam. There are other channels like this, such as PickTV. Whatever you decide to do the answers are already here, and sure there will be other ways around it:smile:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• so if i have 20 peers and really want boxnation i have to setup oscam as a server or is there a easy way to do it without toching my cccam server

• so if i have 20 peers and really want boxnation i have to setup oscam as a server or is there a easy way to do it without toching my cccam server

dont touch cccam server just set up oscam on its own then make a share from oscam to cccam ! that way nothing changes except your card reader !
    Use oscam to read your card and cccam to share it !
    you can set up oscam and cccam in the same box/machine :haha:

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• dont touch cccam server just set up oscam on its own then make a share from oscam to cccam ! that way nothing changes except your card reader !
    Use oscam to read your card and cccam to share it !
    you can set up oscam and cccam in the same box/machine :haha:

Rik

thanks rik i've read so much but what you say is straight forward i have newenigma installed and installed from the online menu cccam2-oscam is that correct just got to work out what i require next

• Official Post

Not sure what cccam2-oscam is, but you need oscam+CCcam2.1.3, any CCcam versions above this show as HOP10.

Had a look around and couldnt find a working oscam+CCcam 2.1.3 IPK for Newenigma image.

Is it possible to setup EMU in softcam manager, choose oscam as cardreader and CCcam as server ? This way you can install each EMU separately.

Need to find a way to get both EMU to stop/start with eachother.

How to : Oscam Server or Cardreader with CCcam2.1.3 S*Y UK IPK

• thanks for all your help lads i do have a few issues with my install at the moment so taking it off the scaffold bar on the roof sinking the bar in concrete an adding a new 1meter dish in the garden so once this is 100% i will move on to get oscam working in the meanwhile what is a good image to use with my dm800hd that has the oscam installed ?

• Box nation clears fine using only CCcam as client, maybe your peer has configured it wrong.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!