Timer conflict

• Hi all. Having a bit of a mare after flashing two vu solo 2 boxes with openvix version 4.1 0001, initialised and mounted HDD. Both boxes have twin cables going in and after channel scans all seemed well....until I tried recording. I press record and select autotimer to record series. That is fine until you try and record something else. For example I tried recording the live channel I was currently watching but had a message saying timer conflict with another timer recording set for 11 hours later???

The two boxes are at seperate addresses so not the dish/LNB or cables etc. I have scoured the tinternet for a resolve but whilst it appears there are only suggestions, there seems to be no answer. This never happened before as I had my first box around a year ago and worked perfectly with the same dish/LNB etc. It was a different/older openvix version. Do you think I should reflash to an older version or the very latest 4 1 016. I have also come across deleting a corrupted timer file in the etc/ folder but if this is the case where do I get a timer file to replace?

Head is cabbaged y'all!!!

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!