Trouble flashing Zgemme h2s box

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,067 times. The last Post () by nedsir.

• Can anyone shed some light were I am going wrong. I have a ZGEMME H2S box, I have been trying to flash the box. I have downloaded the latest image and put it on usb stick followed the instruction and inserted usb to the rear port turned on the LASH symbol comes on then the boot appears but stays like that and never starts to load the immage.

• Try a different image or different key, (i had a problem with one of the latest image releases only yesterday and just installed a previous version)
    You could look into the folder directory and rename the file "force" to "noforce"
    This will require you to press the power button to flash the receiver when "usb" appears in the display, then upon rebooting , it won't try to flash again (although I doubt this is really your problem)

• In case you missed what I did on another thread. Put Open ATV image on usb that box accepted held VOLUME + button and STANDBY button at same time and my box flashed and light went from RED to GREEN. Now working. Hope this is of help to others.

Want to ackowledge both the help of CODAR and MasterG for their help with this.

- - - Updated - - -

In case you missed what I did on another thread. Put Open ATV image on usb that box accepted held VOLUME + button and STANDBY button at same time and my box flashed and light went from RED to GREEN. Now working. Hope this is of help to others.

Want to ackowledge both the help of CODAR and MasterG for their help with this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!