Newbie Advice Please

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,149 times. The last Post () by maxal.

• Hi I am looking at buying a VU+ Solo 4k in a couple of weeks so I have been trying to learn as much as I can about setting it up. I have a question about installing my cline, I have downloaded the ccam2oscam converter and converted my line giving me a oscam server file, I take it I use Filezilla to ftp over to the 4k box but where to and is there anything else I need to do to get my cline working?

• You can use filezilla to ftp your oscam server file over to your solo 4K when you get it bud.... best advice i can give you is to install the linuxsat panel addon to your box which is available here: Thread: Linuxsat Panel then install the latest oscam for the solo 4K.... when you have done that ftp into your box and goto var/tuxbox/config in here replace the oscam.server file with the one that you now have after converting your c line to oscam. When you have done that then start oscam and you should be up & running....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• As a beginner he may also want to try one of the back up images on here. The masterg openatv 5.3 is a good starting point. This has oscam already installed and also kodi. One difference to note is that on openatv images the oscam files go into usr/keys. One added benefit is that you also do not need to use filezilla or any other ftp program as you can simply open you computers browser and enter your box's ip address followed by :7777 and it should take you into the oscam webif. Click the files tab and click oscam.server. Copy and paste server details into there and save and exit. Reboot box and hey presto.

• As a beginner he may also want to try one of the back up images on here. The masterg openatv 5.3 is a good starting point. This has oscam already installed and also kodi. One difference to note is that on openatv images the oscam files go into usr/keys. One added benefit is that you also do not need to use filezilla or any other ftp program as you can simply open you computers browser and enter your box's ip address followed by :7777 and it should take you into the oscam webif. Click the files tab and click oscam.server. Copy and paste server details into there and save and exit. Reboot box and hey presto.

Good idea thanks

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!