Oscam can and will NOT clear viasat channels

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,694 times. The last Post () by potriga.

• hello

Got an Viasat 093E card, and i tried almost everything to share it from one box in my bedroom to another in my living room. i also tried a least 5 different images/backup with oscam/cccam on a E1 and a E2 box.

First problem, and most frustrating: I cant get oscam and cccam running at the same time, it cant and will not happen no matter what.
    Had also many problems with installing Oscam on the E2 box, it installed, i uploaded config files but no webif - maybe oscam did not run, i cant tell.

At the moment i got a old DM500s clone up and running with Oscam 1.10, but only Oscam and it can read the card, but cccam 2.1.3 on the vu+ zero E2 box in the bedroom does not get any ECM'S.
    And of course there is connection between oscam 1.10 and cccam 2.1.3 on the other box. But Oscam are telling me : LB Value/Reader by not found

I'm ready to burn everything down to the ground, with boxes, cards and my computer.

Pls save my equipment :beg:

• Official Post

Install the attached OSCam for the vuplus zero...
    FTP the attached configs to /etc/tuxbox/config and restart GUI / enigma2.
    Convert serial number from beneath the official decoder to a boxkey / boxid.
    Use these tools to convert the boxkey => Dreambox Config Creator or CCcam BoxKey Generator..
    Open oscam.server and add your boxkey to the boxid paramater (example boxid = 12345678)
    Start oscam via blue button.
    Login to the oscam web-interface via http://ip.address.of.zero:8888
    Show us a log from startup and after viewing some channels..

• Hi Master G

Okay, i did a fresh install of BH 3.0.1 F, installed oscam from your attachment, uploaded your configs and started oscam via blue button, opened Webif and here is the oscam log:

What to do next?

• still no channels clears

Edited once, last by potriga ().

• Okay, yes it was.
    But already tried to pair it with a old SD (Thomson DSI4200) via viasat automated telephone, it told me the card should receive signal in about 5 mins.
    Should i try to activate the card to the SD box again?

• okay, it would have worked, im sure ;)
    But i cant test it.
    I dont have the remote control for the Thomson box or i cant find it and my universal remote doesn't have the remote codes.
    Sometime i also got a charging cable for my tablet with infrared eye, so that is also not an option, ffs :(

Thanks for ur time m8 ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I did get my hands on a old SD decoder with a remote, updated the card and got it working ;) so many thanks for that Master G :D
    But why stop here? :P
    Is it really total impossible to get HD channels working? u are the master, u should know :D

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!