WETEK PLAY 2 pre order open

There are 22 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,874 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• I'm thinking of ordering one of these units... Anyone had any good/bad experiences ordering directly?

How long does it take to get one and are how much does it cost in total? They are priced at 109.90 EUR. On ebay I can get one for £129 which includes p&p and I get it next day.

• All my Wetek devices have been delivered within 48 hours to the UK when ordering direct from Wetek. I chose to order direct rather than through a third party seller because if you have any issues it makes things easier to get sorted. I had issues with one of my remotes and a power supply unit and after contacting Wetek via email a replacement was received within 2 days of emailing the support team. I have been very critical of Wetek at times but cannot fault their commitment to their products and their attempts to improve the software installed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!