how do i add a n or c line though oscam on wetek play using openatv 5.3 image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,421 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• hi how could anyone please tell me whats wrong.i have installed open atv image 5.3 on my wetek play.i have added oscam through packet management and it works.
    i have converted the c line through cccam to oscam copied and pasted it in oscam server through filezilla but it doesnt clear.
    i have to access oscam thruogh usr/keys does it matter? a youtube video showed oscam server via etc/keys.
    the server shows up in red on oscam but doesnt clear.
    do i need to add ccam?
    any help would be much appreciated.
    regards baz.

• Official Post

You need the dvbapi parameter in oscam.conf and an account setup for it in oscam.user. Without these oscam won`t allow you to view any channels..
    Use the attached configs..
    Add your [reader] to oscam.server.
    FTP configs to /usr/keys folder.

• thanks so much for you replies i will look into this and jokosat i may take you up on that offer.would you recommend pbenigma image over openatv 5.3 out of curiosity thanks again.

• I agree have been running Atv since the end of april with no issues whatsoever. The only problem I had was on initial installation no softcams in feeds which you can fix by pressing menu button/ plugins then press menu button again and enter http://secret.mynonpublic.com/wetek in the last item at bottom of list ( forget what it is called ) save using green button and then softcams are available in the usual place via download in plugins menu.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “how do i add a n or c line though oscam on wetek play using open atv 5.3 image” to “how do i add a n or c line though oscam on wetek play using openatv 5.3 image”.
  • master G

Set the Label from Wetek OSCam to Android OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!