E-Cannelizer 3.0

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,202 times. The last Post () by SayyiD.

• Stream player need VLC portable library or VLC installed.
    Opening a stream i receive VLC Corrupted.
    At the begining after receiving this error i merged the downloaded library with my VLC installation.
    I'm using iSpy for security cameras (need VLC also) and it crashed.
    Uninstalled VLC and reinstalled (i use 2.4 VLC version x64).
    Renamed VLC folder and added the library in VideoLan folder. In this case i have streaming in E-Channelizer, i can open VLC to play media (the shortcut will find the renamed folder) but:

- I can't select VLC as the default player when oppening a media file (in Open with) so no duble click on file will open it
    - iSpy will crash

So, or streaming and a lot of problems or use E-Channelizer without streaming.
    In my case i restored my E-Cannelizer 2.4 because i'm familiar with it's interface and don't see too much advantages in the new version (it's not a bad opinion excepting the streaming problem but my preference). The program is a very useful program even if i use it only for saving and restoring my configuration.

• In general, it is recommended to use the portable library for the best results even with EC 2.x.

- Download VLC 2.2.0 from the homepage.
    - Extract and move it to your E-Channelizer directory or wherever you like.
    - Open E-Channelizer and select the downloaded VLC in Devices > VLC Options > Directory.
    - Done!

Now you have a standalone VLC that does not interfere with your default VLC player program!
    You are missing many new features in EC3, and it should easy to get familiar with new Ribbon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!