Oscam on Mnigma

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,326 times. The last Post () by zoobihoobi.

• I have WeTek play and I was using Pbnigma image since long with Oscam emu for my softcam key and it was working fine. I recently install Mnigma image and downloaded linuxsat panel and installed Mnigma Oscam Emu from there. But when I go to SoftCam Manager I can't select Oscam Emu from the CAM list. I tried to reinstall again but it says it is already installed. I checked usr/bin folder and I can see Oscam emu file with 755 permission but somehow Cam is not starting. I tried to restart box many times but can't see any CAM under Softcam Manager. What might the be issue which is preventing the initilization of Oscam Emu. Kindly help

• During the initial installation of mnigma when asked in set up wizard did you install either oscam or oscam-emu ( oscam-emu is available by right pressing on remote when asked if you want to install oscam) ?

• I found if I do not install oscam during set up any attempt to install oscam later fails , now I make sure I install oscam at set up as I think it creates the correct scripts and folders for all oscam installations later on. I would try fresh set up install oscam when asked and then once you have got basic setup done you can then uninstall it and install the one you choose.

• Let me try this again with clean install and I will select Oscam Emu during wizard phase and Will confirm u if it works.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried and install in first wizard but even unable to select any cam in cam manager. :(

• Let me try this again with clean install and I will select Oscam Emu during wizard phase and Will confirm u if it works.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried and install in first wizard but even unable to select any cam in cam manager. :(

I do confirm that it is working quite fine here (with default oscam installed during the installation process)

- - - Updated - - -

Can't think of anything else I may have missed, I have to do similar to you and install different oscam, not for emu in my case but for pcsc reader and this way is only way I can get it working. Just saw you have it working with Atv now as well as Pbnigma will have to see if the next release of Mnigma changes things

• Now I know what was happening with Mnigma... Actually for unknown reason Mnigma website is blocked in Saudi Arabia. When I installed the image, it checks from server during oscam emu installation and was not installing it due to site block. the only thing can be done by manual installing and it was not working. I don't know if I apply same ATV rule by putting url feed. Will it work for Mnigma Oscam emu installation. Will try that. But right now ATV and Pbnigma is working fine.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!