oscam on vuduo2 installation help

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,382 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi i manage to activate the oscam in my vu duo2 with openvix but im having dificulty with the card 0960 it say error no entitlement found. can you tell me the card chip should be facing down once its in the slot?
    also if you can shead light on the card reader setting in oscam may be problem is in the settings?

• Yes, chip down in upper card reader

If you'd like to use the bottom card reader, change in red to

device = /dev/sci1

You'll need the boxkey for a 0960 card also, there is a converter here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?p=1183#post1183
    After you've it converted, these details are then entered into the boxid field.

boxid =xxxxxxxx

- - - Updated - - -

Then restart oscam

- - - Updated - - -

Don't think you put spaces in the boxid either (maybe wrong though as I don't have that card)

• just one last thing how do i activate my channels on the vu duo the oscam already active on the box but nothing is clearing which other cam shall i install also will the entitlmenst update its self?

• they should update themselves, unless you've missed the window.
    When did they run out?

- - - Updated - - -

Leave it on a fta channel for a bit/overnight and hopefully they'll update , normally happens 4 to 5 weeks before they expire though, and extends them by two weeks (in my experience, but as I've said, I don't have that card)

- - - Updated - - -

Op now up n running, Going to close this now.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!