help plz

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 589 times. The last Post () by upinvapor.

• Hi i need help.. I have a Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner DVB-C/T/T2 Cable..
    i setup with open vix newest image changed net id to 00021 for belfast installed cams (CCcam 2.3.0 and MG Cam 1.38) ftped the cam info turned on mg cam 1.38.. everything works but i get flickering badly through channels ... i also checked signal strength its showing 0% and flicks on and off locked...vm when installing put two 3 db forward path attenuator's when i remove them picture gets worse and the signal is still 0% but the bars are not blue there blank and the lock doesn't do anything just stays blank.. could the signal be to strong coming into the box?? any help appreciated

• Is this still happening when you try a FTA channel?? BBC 1 for example.....

Have you got a genuine VM receiver? whats the signal strength like on that? just trying to rule out whether its a hardware problem (tuner) or cam / image problem...

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi thanks for the reply my real vm ur box says in engineering menu signal is good.. Fta channels I will have to check.. Was watching a movie on it 2day and d picture was perfect but changed to baby TV and it was very bad.... While in the engineer menu I checked frequency and it was 643 but the Internet says it's 755 for belfast Would that make a difference the symbol was also different.. Im going to reflash box later when I get in.. Should I say with open vix or try something else

Edited once, last by upinvapor: Typo ().

• Update
    I have since been trying to figure my problem out.. So far with the proper frequency and symbol rate I have now got a signal of 99% but it was still flickered but not on fta channels I tryed new builds but in the end came back to open vix.. Yesterday I think I figured out what the problem was.. With the child at school everything worked perfect but as soon as child was home and was on YouTube channels started to flicker again.. So it seems to be my router.. Virgin superhub 2ac.. Has any 1 ideas?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!