Kodi not working after adding my local network library of movies

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 726 times. The last Post () by NsC0001.

• Hi
    I have the MasterG obh Kodi jarvis backup image installed and have been very happy with this image.
    The Kodi plugin is great and was working well. I then added my local network library of movies and Kodi started the scan process. During the process Kodi stopped working and the the VU+ returned to the plugin menu. When trying to start Kodi again I see the Kodi start up screen but then it again returns to the plugin menu.
    I have tried a restart and power off and its still the same.
    Can this be fixed or do I have to go through the full image install?
    Would appreciate any help to resolve.

• This is known issue. It happens in most of the images. Only image where i managed to load all content from hdd without failure was lagest BH. All other images seems to be the same. You can start kodi again if you delete.kodi folder from usb root. It is hidden folder. You can use filebrowser plugin to delete it.

• Rule
    Thanks for your reply. I did find out about deleting the .Kodi folder but it also wiped all my repro's. I'll stick with open black hole for now.
    I'll use the media player for my local stuff.
    Thanks

• master G

Added the Label Kodi Support

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!