Finding out local cards and peers.

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 599 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys,

I would like to ask - maybe stupid question. Please forgive me if it's not in right place or it's inappropriate.

I'm looking over the internet for a Mgcamd or cccam providers with the reshare option. Generally I want to share it for myself and my closest family and if I have a look at the pricing it's actually cheaper for us to get a reshare account rather than pay individually per box or have a reseller account... especially when I'm not going to make any profit out of it. I'm not about that at all though. There are many people offering reshare accounts, some of them cost 50 EURO a year, some of them cost 50 EURO a month. I have read some information about people stealing from other people or being unfair and I'm just wondering... is there any way once I got the account details, or test account or anything to find out who has really really have local cards connected who is generally a peer and reshare or even worse - steal from others ? Everyone states they have local cards, if you ask that question everyone answers yes all cards are fully local, no freeze guaranteed etc. I had some tests accounts which were absolutely shockingly slow and I received a lot of false ECMs.

So in short... is there any way to determine who really has local cards connected ?

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

• If your looking for a payserver provider then this is not the forum for you bud i'm afraid..... please read the forum rules if you have not already done so.

The best way to determine who has a local card is to have your own!!! why would you even consider a payserver when you could setup your own server with your own card for family to connect to.......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Hi,

Thank you and sorry for asking that question.

There are many various reasons why I cannot setup it for myself as I would simply do if I could. The main reason is that providers I'm interested in pair the cards with the boxes. There is no way to get the boxkey to get your server configured for the desired card and another thing is the card you put to your own satbox won't work due to the boxkey mismatch. Provider will not allow you to use different box than the one they provide to you. The only option is if you don't want the box is to have a CAM module but this one won't share.

Regards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!