Enigma2 SystemPlugin IPTVbouquet

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,061 times. The last Post () by maryown.

• Hello friends,

Attached SystemPlugin IPTVbouquet will install two iptv bouquets (for live tv from many countries) - IPTV KODILIVE (based on plugin.video.kodilivetv) and IPTV (based on HDFreaks github).

Install the attached .ipk as usual for any plugin. The bouquets will be installed automatically after Restart enigma.

Tested with openpli 4 and openatv images. Also works for dm820 with openatv.

Regards, pcd.

Systemplugin IPTVbouquet.v.2.0

The attached plugin will install user m3u files as bouquets. Put the m3u files in folder :-

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/SystemPlugins/IPTVbouquet/userlists

See example file tr.m3u for text format. After Restart enigma2 - the bouquet can be found with the usual favourites button.

The plugin also installs the HDF bouquet.

Regards, pcd.

• Hi All,

I have vusolo2 (1200E8) running Openpli 4, Enigma2 2014-09-17, Kernel 3.3.8

I've installed enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-iptvbouquet_2.0_r0_all
    Most of the other IPTV channells which were added after installation of plugin are working.
    I added my m3u file as pcd suggested.
    They appear correctly in channel list, however none of the channels work (no streaming)

I suppose that I need to enable "Allow unlinked userbouquet" option, however I've searched all settings and I couldn't find it or any similar option.
    Could anyone help please?

Edited once, last by maryown ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!