LibreElec 7.0.2 Official Backup 28.2 by OP

There are 39 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,692 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• here is a working backup for UK 28.2 now whats include :)

• OSCam r11211 Newcamd,Cccam,PCSC readers set
    • TVHEADEND
    • VDR
    • OTKIS PICONS SET FOR BOTH vdr n tvh , Thanx Otkis :)
    • Kodi 16.1 RC2
    • RATS, List set both TVH&VDR Thanx RAT ;)

APPS:

• Addon Installer
    • The Anarchist CookBook
    • LibreELEC Config
    • Maintenance Tool
    • MY IP
    • NAVI X
    • VDR Config
    • F4M
    • Keep Calm in Read Comics

VIDEO'S:

• F.U.B.A.R
    • 123 Movies
    • 123 Movies
    • DiziBox
    • Apple Itunes Podcasts
    • Exodus
    • Free Movies
    • Hd Box
    • Imperial Streams
    • Info Wars
    • Iaatm
    • M4li
    • MD WatchSeries
    • Navi X
    • Phoenix
    • Rt
    • Syfy
    • Vevo
    • Vemo
    • You-Tube

Music:

• Apple Itunes Podcasts
    • DNB-Sets
    • House Mixes DotCom
    • Iaatm
    • Md3 Audeo
    • Mp3 streams
    • Old Skool Style
    • Shoutcast 2.0

SCREENS:

• as before ;)

im sure yah all willknow how its set

Tvheadend is set
    from first boot just set your reader in OSCAM via webif after first boot then activate LIVE TV in .... Settings/LiveTV, Enable and reboot

Code
    https://firedrop.com/cba6b4c4bf9248d4f883c7d7d47a4357

NEW FIXED LINK BELOW USE THIS ONE :)

Code
    http://frd.li/7cfd4e986a5b921fe74686d9d767831d

enjoy ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Edited 2 times, last by Honcho ().

• Link please......

Where is download link Honcho?

41mins guys upload failed to sit so i just posted thread and uploading to a site the now :)

i see openAtv still at standstill on E2 wetek so whats ok with std wetek remote folks ? with 16.1kodi working good on it
    let me know what best and ill make a backp for that anah after i play with TVH4.2 abit more :)

- - - Updated - - -

link added :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Edited once, last by Honcho ().

• Not sure on standard Wetek remote,I have 2 Openelec remotes and E2 remote. Mnigma and Pbnigma seem to have the most development going on so may be the way to go for backup. Pbnigma would get my vote for you to do a backup of Honcho, as I currently have Mnigma on one card with all [MENTION=246288]pc[/MENTION]z patches installed and pcz is working on a fully configured Mnigma backup already if I am reading the Wetek forum correctly

• cherrs for input on E2 , whats pcz patches ?
    pbnigma has a nice skin but i would want to edit it at some point to
    so it matches my kodiskin been playing about with video splashes but have had no joy with libreelec
    can chnage the standard splash though a testing tonight to bypass the read only error when trying to replace it :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Great image as always but i have a few issues ? i have installed the image on Nand using tvheadend and all kicks in fine except below..........

The picons are not showing up at all, they are pointing to the correct path but wont show on live tv, i have even tried the picons from the last image in a different folder to no avail ?

Also the epg will not generate, they will display for a channel once you select a station but thats it, i have also used the webif to trigger the OTA EPG grabber to no avail, i had this issue with the last images as well, is there a work around for this or would it be better to use VDR which can be temperamental but sorts of works, (have not tried it as yet).

Update :- I have switched to VDR for a test and the picons are showing fine there, just waiting to see if the epg will generate and will update later on of my progression, i will continue to test and update........

• Hi Honcho ref [MENTION=246288]pc[/MENTION]z patches. On Wetek forum one user his username is pcz made a series of patches for Mnigma, they include decent keymap for openelec rc, sound fix for kodi, an ipk to install kodi 16 on Mnigma images and a launcher for it as well. Also another kodi 16 version with tvheadend included ( this one I found a little slow but very usable ). The advantage of installing kodi 16 and launcher is that you have 2 seperate kodi installs,the standard kodi 16 and the one using launcher which enables you to have E2 running and recording in the background while you are watching kodi. All the info is in the official Mnigma part of the Wetek forum. He called it KodiwE2 and it also launches very quickly, the KodiwE2 I use for playback of recordings as well as you can ff rew with no issues, I then have a seperate fully set up kodi with the addons I use, all of this is in one sdcard.

- - - Updated - - -

cherrs for input on E2 , whats pcz patches ?
    pbnigma has a nice skin but i would want to edit it at some point to
    so it matches my kodiskin been playing about with video splashes but have had no joy with libreelec
    can chnage the standard splash though a testing tonight to bypass the read only error when trying to replace it :)

Which skin you using at moment for kodi is it Aeon Nox? I like that skin and also have been using Divergence skin which is a decent match for the older powerboard skin prior to estuary. Have not seen a close match for Nox in the skin feeds but I am sure if there is one available you will find it

• thanxfor the updates , i will look into this TVH has always beenok for me with picons or epg , i have placed both VDR & TVH picons in same location to call up upon this time though
    as for VDR epg the radio bouket has the epg gathering radio station try this for both ad let me know how you get on its in radion bouket and also in the date fav as-well if i mind right :)

- - - Updated - - -

Update :

ok sorted picons for tvh and epg updating via request on tvhconfig page ok
    not sure what issue was but its sorted now :)
    i willprobs have to redo the VDR picons and have stored in diff location from TVH picons

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• thanxfor the updates , i will look into this TVH has always beenok for me with picons or epg , i have placed both VDR & TVH picons in same location to call up upon this time though
    as for VDR epg the radio bouket has the epg gathering radio station try this for both ad let me know how you get on its in radion bouket and also in the date fav as-well if i mind right :)

I did what you said re:VDR to no avail, i go to the radio bouquet and try all the bouquets individually which they go through the motion gathering the epg guide but does not populate or stick, i then went back to TVH and tried the same trick but it is different within the radio bouquets, i had a look at the tv bouquets and saw a bouquet with tv / date and click on that and nothing, i decided to give up due to work commitments and went to leave it on the entertainment channel bouquets, once i clicked on that to my surprise everything had populated, i don't know exactly what i did except a bit of trail and error plus random clicking but all seems ok so far, i will leave it now and see when i get back that hopefully all has sticked plus i prefer TVH as it does not seem to glitch as bad as VDR.

Thanks honcho for the advice and once again a nice image to play with.

Just seen your updated post so i believe that it was down to your fix ?

• thanxfor the updates ,
    Just seen your updated post so i believe that it was down to your fix ?

the Vdr poss will have been or that was needed to reboot somthings that was stopping TVH catching on to epg via tuner2
    that been said ill be reposting a new backup with some of the other things i been playing about with that i think some will like :)

wait out till its uploaded as you may be better off as i have changed some config files to get mine back running as it was before i sorted VDR out on last build :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK so here is a redone backup with hopefully all issues foxed as given above now ive added in some stuff on this backup
    that are new and it now boots onto VDR and a new skin :)
    if you wish to have the oldskin back then just chnage the skin back to as it norm is if the wall paper is to much for you then you can turn that off and revert back to old custom pictures on new skin to :)

Code
    http://frd.li/7cfd4e986a5b921fe74686d9d767831d

the old image will be still avail until we have conformation its working better

enjoy

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• @H0nch0 hi m8 tried it on my wetek 2 booting from sd card it up packed it ok then reboots it hangs goes into android then I pull the power out boot from sd again and it still has the original image on it none of ur pluggins m8 ?

• cheers dude i dont have a play2 to compair but its great to know that we have issues on the swap systems :)

that been said if you willing ii can link in via confab and teamviewer to find a working backup :)

im stillwaiting out on the micro sata HDD verson :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• as ah said not playe with one yet but be able show yah what ti do ;)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• This is where i am at, the latest image works great with the epg, picons all working in both VDR and TVH, switching between the skins is great and there is no issues at all so far except for one.

The issue or bug that i have been having is that i modify the latest Rats bouquet in dreambox edit to my liking, using E22TVH i transfer the new bouquets over with no issues at all, epg working fine etc then i notice the channel picons are gone, this is in both TVH and VDR and in both skins ? i have tried all that i could to get them to populate to no avail, reset data, pointing the path in the correct direction etc...... i have reloaded the image a few time just to make sure its not me but the same thing happens each time i change the bouquets .......... its not a biggie once again due to i have epg working fine, but as stated there are no channel picons showing once i change the bouquets to my personal ones via E22TVH.... any ideas ?

• have all the bouquets shown ?
    also turnof live tv , clear data
    then chnage skin to another , then chnage back
    enable live tv and reboot hope this helps
    and ensure yah have a favs selected none hidin

- - - Updated - - -

have all the bouquets shown ?
    and ensure yah have a favs selected none hidin

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• have all the bouquets shown ?
    yes.....

I did that and no change, trying it with the different skins available in various combinations.

and ensure yah have a favs selected none hidin.

do you mean favourite in bouquets if yes i do not have any set up, or do you mean something else ?

• favs as in what you said yeah :)

yah go onto tvh web if and ensure there all ticked as to show :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Sorry Honcho not sure what you mean.

TVH webif > configuration > Channel tags or bouquets....

Not quite sure which path to take ?

Plus favourites show in the webif but not in kodi ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!